Rules & Regulations
For a complete set of the rules and regulations please contact the WTMUA or you may download them by clicking the link below.
Service Connection Forms
Click the link below to download the PDF form. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to properly open and view these forms.
- Connection Inquiry
- 2022 Meter Cost List
- Equivalent DCU's
- Preliminary Form A with W-9
- Form A with W-9
- Form B (Residential)
- Form B-1 (Commercial)
- Form C
- Form C-2 with W-9 (Change of Use)
- Form D (Including Release of Performance Bond)
- Form E (Residential Connection into Existing MUA System)
- Form F (Waiving Connection to MUA System)
Permit connection fees changed as of November 1, 2015 as follows:
The water connection fee is $2,950 and the sewer connection fee is $1,750. A GCUA permit is required to obtain a sewer permit.